ActiveEon is looking for an ambitious, angry, entrepreneurial, and results-driven Inside Sales professional to achieve a territory quota. You will be part of an existing team, based around Europe and North America. You must be fluent (able to have complex business conversations) in English. Having some control of French is a bonus.
- Communicating with prospects, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services
- Staying informed about competing products and services
- Researching and qualifying new leads
- Work closely with the Sales, Product Management, and Technical Sales teams to share customer insights that inform additional product and service sales opportunities
Required Education, Experiences, Competencies
- Minimum 1-year experience as Sales Development Representative in a B2B environment
- Inside sales, sales, account management experience – experience in creating opportunities is required
- IT-related software/hardware sales experience is a plus
- Experience with prospecting and growing an ecosystem
- Experience using a CRM tool is required
- Ability to initiate, establish, and nurture meaningful relationships over the phone
- Strong presentation and communications skills via phone/virtually and in person
- Strong work ethic: Team-oriented, high energy, results-driven, and sense of responsibility
- Demonstrate a passion for our company, solutions, customers, and achieving goals
- High detail orientation with excellent time management skills
Desired Education, Experiences, Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related field, Business, Management, Marketing or Economic
What We Offer
Our people are friendly, and collaborative, and are part of leading software company leaders in some exciting parts of IT.
If you like working with a successful team, are looking for competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity to represent a recognized and innovative brand, we’d love to have you join our company.
Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: Salary: Euro 35 – Euro 45,000 p.a. basic, OTE £50,000 to Euro 65,000 uncapped.
OTE Euro 45,000.00 – Euro 65,000.00 per year
- Health insurance (Dental, Vision, Health)
- Lunch voucher
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- Remote in Europe or Office based in Paris and Nice
Position is open immediately.
Send your resume