Activeeon is recruiting an Enterprise and Partner Account Manager – based in Paris
Activeeon is a fast-growing French Open Source ISV startup providing IT workload scheduling and automation, and AI/ML solutions to companies worldwide. His / Her role is to grow revenue and adoption by developing existing and new customers as well as a network of resell and implementation partners. We are looking for a 5-10 years experienced profile that can jump in and make an immediate impact.
- Sell the whole Activeeon set of solutions to a list of targeted enterprise accounts. Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Understand customer business objectives and act as a trusted advisor to address these objectives
- Develop and implement specific customer account and opportunity plans supporting company and quota objectives
- Drive proposals, negotiation and closing
- Engage with partners : Drive a win/win relationship with existing partners. Detect and hire new partners to address the global business segment
- Drive a pipeline through a CRM tool, Report and forecast sales every week and month
- Support marketing team to identify and execute plans for market awareness, client case studies and vertical market growth.
To be successful at this role, the candidate needs to have the following skills:
- Ability to understand basics of Workload Automation, Scheduling, ML AI, hybrid cloud
- Consistent track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
- Shown negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Ability to handle a pipeline of multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Ability to develop a trusted relationship with technology partners (ie Microsoft) and solutions/service partners in a shared success model
- A self-starter spirit willing to operate both strategically and tactically
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills (both English and French)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years of Enterprise Account Executive Experience in IT/datacenter/infrastructure/big data/ML eco-system.
- Software and/or SaaS solutions selling
- Digital transformation, IT automation, AI/ML, move to cloud and public cloud experience is a plus.
- One or more vertical business acumen
- Manage a pipeline and close large contracts
Benefits of working at Activeeon
- A passionate international team
- Competitive salary range
- Ticket restaurants for every working day
- Access to premium medical insurance (including spouse and children)
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mentorship and career growth
Working location: Station F, Paris 13. Some domestic travels to be expected.
Position is open immediately.
Send your resume