Do you want to be part of a high-growth technology French company, and help other companies to scale their business?
Activeeon is searching for a Junior Sales Representative in the context of business development strategy in France and worldwide. You will be the first point of contact with company customers and will work in tight collaboration with the CEO and Chief Sales Officer, actively participating in the execution of the development strategy.
- Qualifies incoming leads from website and online trial platform lead generation forms
- Responsible for handling conference calls for product discovery and demonstration for leads
- Drives sales funnel from qualification to closure
- Manages and follows up on customer accounts and business potentials using CRM database
- Identifies new opportunities of growth and business development within existing customer account base
- Works with partners to promote Activeeon solutions to their customers
- Represents Activeeon at professional events and tradeshows, identifies potential customers
- Four-year college degree or higher
- 0-5 year experience on similar position
- Inside sales quota carrying experience is preferred
- Communication proficiency (written and verbal) in French and English
20-36 K€ depending on professional experience + bonus on result.
Benefits of working at Activeeon
- A passionate international team
- Competitive salary range
- Ticket restaurants for every working day
- Access to premium medical insurance (including spouse and children)
- 25 working days annual leave
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mentorship and career growth
Position is open immediately.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org