New release: ProActive Parallel Suite® 4.2.0 is available!
ActiveEon engineers and OASIS research team are very pleased to share with you ProActive Parallel Suite® 4.2. This new version is released after a lot of tests and improvements increasing the stability of the Technology Preview version issued few weeks ago.
Community Edition can be downloaded at www.activeeon.com/community-downloads
Enterprise Edition can be downloaded at www.activeeon.com/enterprise-downloads
New features available in ProActive Parallel Suite 4.2:
ProActive Programming 4.2
- Efficient File Split & Merge for a faster file processing using the dedicated API
- Powerful run time annotation enabling a transparent integration of parallel aspects
- Easier debugging with the integrated Java debugger and the display of DSI-DSF request tagging
- Web Service exposition upgrade: available for complex type as well (Axis 2 and CXF)
- Wider deployment: virtual environments are now integrated in GCM deployment mechanism
ProActive Scheduling 2.0
- Easy data management and storage as each job can automatically access data files wherever they are located and whatever the protocol is to access these data
- Advanced parallel services: exposure of job execution by ProActive Scheduling as a Web Service available from a BPEL process
- In-depth graphical and configurable monitoring of workload management
- User-friendly authentication with automated entry of login credentials
ProActive Resourcing 2.0
- Powerful Virtual Machines support and integration via ProActive Resource Manager
- Amazon EC2 support: extend easily your infrastructure with cloud nodes or schedule your jobs directly on Amazon EC2
- Graphical monitoring of the resource manager activity
- Simplified process to enable the Support of any new type of infrastructure
Get faster up to speed with ProActive 4.2 by attending ProActive trainings! Next sessions’ schedule.